The joy of motherhood is revealed in some beautiful moments!! There may be hard times, there may be emotional times, but amidst all the specific challenges, there are sparkling shining moments that are full of joy, satisfaction and glory. Of all the rights and responsibilities bestowed upon a woman, the greatest of all, is of a mother. Becoming a mother of a little one is indeed a great blessing and the power this stature holds needs not be underestimated in any particular situation. In the course of journey, a mother may be proud of many of her achievements, but indeed the most that she will take delight is being a mother.
It is the refinement of beauty that will give rise to a new humanity that will not only bring new hopes, new dreams, new moments, reviving moments, new responsibilities and a lot more, the joy of which increases with time. All of this sound really divine isn’t it? But alas, there are many couples who encounter many problems while trying to conceive and experience this beautiful feeling. Either they are not able to conceive due to some internal problems or may be due to something unknown that still needs to be known.
Majority of the couples have an instilled desire to conceive within the first 6 months of their attempts. It is prominent and also analyzed fact that a greater possibility of conception is in the earlier months of the positive attempts. In many rare cases that are about 7% have a possibility to conceive in the succeeding next year. The ability to conceive in a specific time period of 12 months can be referred to as fertility. However, there are certain fertility saboteurs that bring about wreak havoc on the positive chances of conceiving.
Causes of infertility in women
Let us look for certain reasons which may be an obstacle to fertility in many of the cases:
- Ovulation disorders
- Blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Infrequent or irregular menstrual cycles
- Some specific medications taken by women
- Radiotherapy (if aimed near the reproductive organs)
- Usage of illegal drugs
- Female age exceeding above 35 years
Prominent reasons of infertility
Now, let us go through the reasons in detail so that one can be easily comprehend the answer of the question as to non riesco a rimanere incinta and seek medical help accordingly as soon as possible: –
- Disorders in ovulation: – In order for a woman to conceive, it is very important for her to undergo regular ovulation cycles and also the release of a normal and mature egg is important. Some of the specific disorders that trigger the cause of infertility are ovarian insufficiency, polycystic ovary syndrome, etc to name a few of them. In case of irregular or infrequent menstrual cycles, the doctor would advise you to go for some specific medical tests so as to get acquainted with the prominent cause of the same.
- Damage or blockage in the fallopian tubes: – This is one of the most common causes that lead to infertility in women. Fallopian tubes are basically the tubes that pave a pathway for the transfer of eggs from the female reproductive organs that is the ovaries to the uterus. Endometriosis, pelvic infections and some specific pelvic surgeries may lead to damage to the fallopian tubes.
- Hormonal imbalance: – Hormonal changes that occur in a synchronized manner and subsequently the release of egg from the ovary and the occurrence of thickening in the endometrial wall become a hindrance in the fertilization of the egg. By using the elements of basal temperature parts of the body, blood tests or predictor kits, these specific problems may be detected and diagnosed.
- Cervical causes: – In some rare cases women may be undergoing problems related to the cervical canal, probably in such a condition the sperm cannot pass throughout the cervical canal and eventually this becomes a hindrance in the occurrence of fertility. The reason may be a prior cervical procedure with reference to a medical surgery or an abnormal mucus production, it is imperative to seek out for medical help and take suggestions regarding recommended medical solutions.
- Endometrial polyps: -Specific finger like projections in the uterine cavity are basically referred to as endometrial polyps and the origin of the same is from the uterine wall. Polyps can decrease the fertility element in women up to a percentage of 50 according to several medical analyses. A specific technique hysteroscopy is used by the medical specialists to eliminate polyps invasively so that the probably of pregnancy in women could be doubled.
- Growing maternal age: – the modern independent women of today is very much specific and focused on the achievement of her career goals thus, paving way to a delay in the occurrence of wedding at a certain point of time in life. Women of today are planning to get married in their early 30’s or mid 30’s, in contrast with the earlier times, where girls were married just after they reached eighteen or much before the same. Conceiving in mid 30’s or later 30’s can become difficult as with age, both the quality as well as quantity of egg, both are suppressed.
- Stress: – Although, this particular factor is not given much attention but many a times, this may be a significant reason to not being able to conceive. As once we are stressed, our adrenal system is affected thus paving way to lay a negative impact on the health of the body.
So, it is better to focus on our health, family and plan to increase the joy in our blessed lives.